AMAZON PRIME - THE YEAR ROUND GIFT!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR IT'S FREE - CLICK - IT'S CALLED A TRIAL PERIOD FOR A REASON!

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Some WOW `UFO'-`Orb' Photos From Rochester 9/24 (Latest MUFON Reports)

According to the report - this phenomena has been going on for several evenings in a row. These photos are similar to many this past summer nationally and include the `sky symbols' familiar since Stephenville 2008. First, the report:

It has been for the last 2 nights I used a tablet and got video of it on the 24th and took pictures last night on 25th. I was at my Girlfriends parents house for he sisters birthday party, they live on Lake Ontario,Pyane Beach. I went out at dusk to see if i could finally see the little dipper. I live in City and just can't see it anymore. I saw something on horizon at first I thought it was a bug or something, with the way it moved then realized it was way out there, but it shot towards me. I asked "M"'s father to come look he could not see it. "M" came out and saw it instantly. I grabbed their binoculars and could see a round object with lights flashing red and green. "M"'s mom looked through them and saw it too. We were in process of leaving so we did. I got home to Rochester and walked out back and realized I could see one from back yard and another one to east. I then called my friend who lives near the lake out this way Kevin and went to his place got his binoculars and he saw it to. Ended up recording them from my back yard with "M"'s tablet knew I could not see them in normal mode but could turn up gamma and play with brightness and maybe would have some luck. That is how I got them flying a plane at the bright one over Rochester. so the next Morning I called my parents get them to drop off 2 sets of binoculars and my dad's 10 mp Pentax camera. I was at lake by dusk the next night and had some trouble remembering how to set shutter speed and other stuff could not get a picture for first hour and a half maybe more. missed choppers flying up to them and everything. but got it working just don't really have a great telephoto lens for the job. Got the drive got the objects just don't have the equipment hope you all can come like right now i hope they are back tonight. her parents said they see stuff up at lake all the time. [Link moved to FI Section/cms/tg] my photoes and 1 video is there
--------------------------------------------------------------
Here's two of the FIVE photos submitted:
=========================================================
===============================================================
=====================================================
===========================================
I wonder if they will be out tonight? How about you?
===========================================
Please Check Out The Archive For More
The State UFO Blog Series Is In The Sidebar Too

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS ARE WELCOME AND MODERATED